Nigerian Entertainment & Lifestyle Awards 2012
Details on NEA 2012!
By Spice Admin
Jun 21, 2012 - 11:05am WAT
THE NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE AWARDS 2012 (NEL Awards) is an exclusive industry event to formally recognise the achievements of Nigerians in entertainment and lifestyle. The NEL Awards takes place on 15 September 2012 at the prestigious Ravensbourne venue at the O2.
There are several award categories with 7 categories open for nominations:
1. Best UK Nigerian Make-up Artist
2. Best UK Nigerian Actor/Actress
3. Best UK Nigerian Media Personality
4. Best UK Nigerian Fashion Designer
5. Best Nigerian Film in the UK
6. Best UK Nigerian Musician/Group
7. Best UK Nigerian Entertainment & Lifestyle Business
The above NEL Award categories 1 – 7 are open to the public to submit their nominations by Midnight on 1 August 2012. All nominations will be viewed by a selection panel and are treated in confidence. Nominations should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the inbox of the NEL Awards page on Facebook.
NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE NOMINEES 2012
The Nominees must meet the following criteria:
• A Nigerian/Nigerian organisation
• Successful in their profession, career or work
• Has gained recognition in the UK
• Has great leadership qualities and is a role model to others
• Has risen to prominence with a recent achievement showcasing Nigerians in the entertainment or lifestyle industry.
Please send together with your nomination:
• A photograph of your Nominee
• A brief profile of your Nominee of no more that 200 words
• Links to any relevant websites or reviews
• Contact details of your Nominee
• Your email and telephone details
To Sponsor, advertise or donate
To sponsor or advertise at the NEL Awards contact the organisers on email@example.com. Proceeds from the raffle draw conducted during the event will be used to raise awareness and funds for the benefit the Down's Syndrome Foundation Nigeria and the Children's Development Centre supporting disabled children in Nigeria.